A true English gent, I believe that the single most important task in my life is making those around me feel fabulous.
In the past I’ve been told that I have an overabundance of compassion, but I just like to help people in any way I can.
I love new experiences and travel. I run my own business so am fortunate to be able to live wherever I wish.
I’ve lived in New York, Ibiza, Berlin, Denver and Thailand during my life – for now, I live in Chelsea, London.
I believe in living in the moment, and not letting the past define who we are, or our future potential. I approach everything, with joie de vivre!
Here’s what I love to do:
– Dancing – From watching ballet to ballroom jigs and clubbing: I’m there
– Food – Life would be so very boring without great food
– Cocktails – I appreciate fine whiskeys and a good Old Fashioned
– Filmmaking – I love to tell stories through moving images, and watching films too
– Writing – Moving people emotionally motivates me
– Fashion – I have my finger on the pulse of luxury and visit Paris often
– Music – Anything from classical to cheesy ’80s and electronic music
– Art – Love exploring new galleries and the vastness of human creativity
– Sport – I’m active and love diving, running, and snowboarding
Book me for any of the following occasions:
– Work functions
– Dinner dates
– Theatre trips
– Role playing
– Massage (& wine!)
– Live music, shows or gigs
– Because you deserve a night of fabulous conversation and company
I am open to most occasions or ideas, so just let me know what you’d like to do!
|Video Call Rate:||£1 Per Minute (Skype, Zoom, Facetime, etc.)|
|Tel:||0741 123 4513|
Submit your review