COVID-19: The Steps We're Taking To Protect You Learn More

Male Escort Description

 

Hi,

Firstly can I say no guys please, I’m straight and will only see women. I will not respond to any guys. Thanks

Take from my pictures what you like, I guarantee what ever you think you’re wrong!

 

The main reason I want this kind of work is because I love the feeling of making someone feel special!

I’m old fashioned and always will be, a woman should be looked after and respected from start to finish.

 

A little bit about me…

 

I’m 25 years old, I like to think my experience in life up to now has made me a pretty decent guy. I love adventures, being outside in the cold or the heat, it makes no difference! I live for every single day and make every second count!

My all time dream is to see 80% of the world, the other 20% doesnt quite catch my eye.

 

If you would like to know more please do get in touch, I’ll do my best to make what ever it is you want come true.

ME
Whether you are seeking company for drinks or dinner, a plus one to a social or work event, a travel companion, or perhaps you had something different in mind? As a skilled and attentive gentleman, you can expect a quality service that will have you feeling relaxed and enjoying yourself in no time.

Just remember, this experience is all about you. If you can’t decide what to do, let me take away some of the stress and take the reins. I offer a range of packages or can tailor a completely unique service to suit your personal needs. Simply get in touch. I love to chat, so don’t be shy. This could be the start of your next adventure!

 

To book an appointment with me Email me on

lipaterto.john01@gmail.com

Name:Johnny_king
Location:London
Age:25
Height:1.80
Rate:PLEASE ENQUIRE
Video Call Rate:£1 Per Minute (Skype, Zoom, Facetime, etc.)
Tel:Email first
Email:

Reviews for Johnny_king

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

Maria

It was abrilliant night with a true gentleman! I’ve seen Johnny for a first time and it was perfect. He’s charming smart and interesting. He makes you feel comfortable and is the kind of guy you can totally be yourself around. Highly recommended

Tiffany

It was the best experience I ever had with a male escort. I had an amazing time with Johnny, far beyond that i expected He’s really pleasant tcharming, easy going, well-mannered and really gorgeous. He made me feel like a real Queen and I will see him soon again!

Perfect

Sara

It was a perfect day with Johnny he is very interesting and well mannered guy he make me feel like a princess looking forward to see him again!!

Lauren

U are gorgeous johnn! So happy to meet such a gorgeous sexy male like you and I genuinely fancy U

London
South East
Berkshire
Buckinghamshire
Hampshire
Isle of Wight
Kent
Oxfordshire
Surrey
Sussex
Essex
Cambridge
Southampton
Bournemouth
Portsmouth
Peterborough
Norwich
Bedfordshire
Suffolk
South West
Cornwall
Devon
Bath
Bristol
Exeter
Gloucester
Plymouth
Salisbury
Truro
Dorset
Midlands
Birmingham
Warwick
Coventry
Nottingham
Northampton
Derby
Leicester
Lincoln
North
Leeds
Manchester
Newcastle
Sheffield
Liverpool
Chester
Sunderland
Carlisle
Durham
Blackpool
Warrington
East Lancashire
Scotland
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Dundee
Aberdeen
Rest of Scotland
Wales
North Wales
South Wales
Cardiff
Swansea
Wrexham
Ireland
Belfast
Dublin
Cork
Rest of Ireland