My name is Martino.
I offer professional, bespoke, discreet time and companionship designed to take your mind off daily chores, help you heal old wounds or just simply be your plus one for the occasion.
I love, respect and appreciate women and all the goodness they bring to the world.
I have a customer service driven background and a happy and positive final result has always been of paramount importance to me.
My thirst for life, charisma, stamina, rapport building, adaptability and my genuine well-to-do character are just a few of my traits and skills that allow me to apply myself towards your needs and wants ensuring that you’re comfortable, well taken care of and most importantly thoroughly satisfied.
I’ve been blessed with a humble, calm, warm, generous and compassionate nature and attitude so I fit congruently in any social situation and make other people around me feel comfortable and appreciate my presence.
A few of my personal interests and hobbies are:
– Achieving my personal goals
– Loving my family
– Studying (I’m fascinated by evolutionary psychology and human behaviour) and learning new things.
– Sports that keep me fit and healthy (horse-ridding, footbball, working out, swimming, rock climbing, rowing, chess and golf).
– Travelling the world and understanding new cultures.
– Meeting new fun interesting people.
– Dining out (I’m a foodie and a huge fan of fine wine).
– And last but not least giving back to thhe world.
If you’re looking for someone for:
Due to numerous enquiries about my sexuality please note that I’m a heterosexual man and that my time and services are for hire specifically for women. Please allow me to kindly ask you to refrain from contacting me if your enquiry falls outside of this specification. Please don’t waste your/my time as you’ll just simply make me block you.
Due to my daily commitments, please accept my apologies if I’m not able to reply to you immediately. Do leave a message, text or WhatsApp and I’ll get in touch with you ASAP.
I genuinely thank you for your consideration and who knows, maybe one day we’ll meet.